Here is my plan of attack when I go out for a fun infused night during our Michigan spring season:
- A dressy, glittery top (you can go as fancy as your heart desires)
- Comfortable pair of leggings
- The most comfortable booties you can get. I know how much we crave our nigh heels, but a few steps will make you pay the price.
- a cute crossbody purse. Don't bring your designer bag and spend the night trying to figure out where to put it or who might grab it.
- invest in a glittery set of earrings. It is amazing how they dress up an outfit and make you glow at night.
Top: by Parker (old)
Belt: bought it from a trip to Las Vegas (old)
Leggings: by Hue (old)
Booties: suede by Prada (old)
Earrings: Swarovski (old)
Purse: cross body by Valentino (old)
I love the effortless elegance that makes you feel energetic and light. Don't become a hostage to your clothes, let what you are wearing work for you and set you free. People get attracted to the ball of energy in you, not your picture perfect outfit :)