If you want this edgy look that exudes confidence and power, then this trend is going to work wonders for you. If you are on the other hand the romantic and the girly girl, you can still have this trend work to your advantage by adding a military inspired piece to your feminine outfit or opt for the desert khakis in soft materials.
My military inspiration for this outfit is utilitarian chic. I want the comfortable relaxed look of the army uniform, but with a feminine twist that still screams elegance. These are the elements I used to achieve this:
1. I started with a military inspired jumpsuit (opted for one that has waist definition)
2. Added a silky scarf to soften the look and add elegance
3. Gold bold earring and a cuff to feminize this army style
4. High heeled pumps make any military outfit look sexy
5. I kept my color pallet army neutral and combined it with black as I don't want it to be too feminine or too colorful.
Jumpsuit: TopShop (old)
Scarf: Burberry (old)
Shoes: Nude leather by Saks (old)
Accessories: Gold tone earring and cuff
Purse: Gucci (old)
This is one variation of this trend, I will for sure adopt different military inspired styles this season. More to come, stay tuned ;)