Here is my Meaty Mushrooms recipe that you can enjoy alone or with a side of rice or quinoa.
1/4 pound ground beef
1 large onion chopped
24 oz baby bella mushroom (fresh) chopped
1 lemon juiced
1 bunch cilantro chopped
1/2 cup olive oil
1tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp paprika, 1/2 tsp cardamon, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp cumin
1. In a medium deep pan add the oil, the onions, the meat and the spices.
2. brown the meat until it is fully cooked
3. add the mushrooms and sauté on medium heat for about 10 minutes or until tender (you will see the mushrooms shrink) don't overcook
4. Turn off the heat and immediately add the cilantro and the lemon juice.
5. Serve hot alone or with a side of rice or quionoa.
Benefits of Mushrooms: Rich in Vitamin B & D, rich in potassium & iron & copper, they reduce inflammation, boost immunity, control cholesterol levels, help with sleep, maintain the structure of cellular membranes