1/2 fresh pineapple cut into cubes after taking the core out
7 ripe plums (take the seeds out)
2 lemons cut in quarters
1 bunch mint (cleansed)
lime and berries for garnish
1. Place all the ingredients except the garnish ones in a strainer with a receiving bowl underneath. Mix well and set them aside for an hour.
2. Squeeze all the ingredients in your hands mixing them up and extracting all the juices out
3. Pour the juiced squeezed from the mixture in glasses
4. Arrange a few blueberries in tooth picks and garnish the drink.
5. Add lime slices and serve cold
Benefits of Pineapple: rich in vitamins and minerals, anti inflammatory, boosts your immune system, fights colds, strengthens bones, aids digestion, relieves arthritis, supports healthy gums
Benefits of Plums: Rich in Vitamins C, A, and beta carotene. Rich in Fiber, fights infection and cold
Benefits of Lemons: Alkaline your body, Super rich in vitamin c, the best way to fight colds, cleans your bowels and your liver, antibacterial, fights cancer
Benefits of Mint: Soothing, antioxidant, aids in digestions, rich in vitamins and minerals
These are some of the benefits of my Limonata Cremisi which makes it a super drink to nourish your body..