1/2 gallon Almond Milk
1/2 cup medium grain white rice
zest of one orange
zest of one lemon
1/2 tsp mastic gum (crushed)
2 tsp cinnamon for garnish
3 tbsp raw pistachio (grounded)
8 tsp Honey
fresh berries for garnish
1. In a deep pan pour the milk and the rice. Bring to a boil (stirring occasionally to prevent sticking).
2. Add the mastic gum and the zests.
3. Lower the heat and cook for 30 min or until rice is cooked and the milk thickens (stir occasionally)
4. Divide the mixture in small serving bowls. Set aside to cool down for 5 min.
5. Add 1 tsp honey to each bowl, 1 pinch cinnamon, 1 tsp pistachio, and some berries for garnish
6. Refrigerate and serve cold
Mastic Gum: fights bacterial infections, heartburn, indigestion, ulcers, and bad breath
Pistachio: supports heart health, eye health, immune system, nervous system, skin health
Almond Milk: controls the weight, strengthen the bones, clears the skin, a great recovery drink after workouts, dairy free.
Honey: prevents cancers, reduces ulcers, is anti bacterial, provides energy, regulates blood sugar, enhances the beauty of the skin