4 large ripe tomatoes cut in halves
1 carrot cut in half
1/2" fresh ginger root peeled
1/4 cup olive oil
1 hot pepper
8 cloves fresh garlic peeled
3 onions peeled
1 tsp himalayan salt
2 sprigs parsley
2 sprigs tarragon
2 sprigs thyme
2 sprigs oregano
1 green pepper diced
1 cup diced mushrooms
1/2 tsp blak pepper (optional)
1. In a vitamin blender place the tomatoes, the onions, the garlic, the oil, the hot pepper, the salt, and the half carrot and blend on soup setting.
2. Pour the mixture in a medium deep pan, add all the herb sprigs and bring to boil then cook on low heat for 10 min
3. Add the half carrot and cook for another 5 min
4. Remove the herb sprigs and the carrot
5. Add the mushrooms and the peppers, bring to a boil then turn off the heat.
6. Add black pepper
Tomatoes are rich in vitamins C, K, A, B6, E, Biotin, Magnesiuim, Fiber, Phosphorus
Herbs are rich in vitamins, minerals, and disease protecting flavonoids.
Mushrooms supplement our body with vitamin D, they boost our immune system, manage out weight.
Peppers are rich in vitamin C, antioxidants, potassium