Dairy Free, Gluten Free
12 jumbo raw shrimps (remove the tails)
1 eggplant cut into thin slices (leave the skin on)
1 large tomato
2 garlic cloves (optional)
2 tbsp Taco spices
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tbsp himlayan salt
1/2 fresh red pepper
1 tsp ketchup
1/2 fresh ginger root peeled
1 bunch cilantro (chopped)
2 tbsp gluten free bread crumbs
4 tbsp grape seed oil
1 tbsp olive oil butter
1 lemon juiced
An Air Fryer
1.Toss the eggplant in 1 tbsp grape seed oil then sprinkle with the bread crumbs
2. Preheat the air fryer to 360 and cook the shrimp for 20 min tossing occasionally, then set aside
3. In a large pan place the shrimp with the taco spices and 1 tsp salt, the paprika, and the cayenne pepper and the rest of the grape seed oil and grill for one minute on each side
4. In the vitamix place the tomato, the shallot, the garlic, the rest of the spices and salt, the red pepper, the ketchup, the ginger, the lemon and hit the soup setting stirring as needed.
5. add the eggplant wo the cooked shrimp, add the sauce and the butter. Bring to a boil, let simmer for 2 min.
6. Add the cilantro and turn off the heat.
Did you know that vitamix cook your soups without depriving your food from its vitamins? It cooks using speed not heat. It's also faster as you don't have to shop or blend.
Did you know that air fryers are the healthy way to eat fried food? Enjoy your fries without any guilt and use th oil of your choice, just make sure to use so little of it ;)