If you love shrimp and you love eggplants, you are going to enjoy this dish that is super healthy, infused with antioxidants and vitamins.
This fish kabob recipe is easy to make, delicious, super healthy, and great for parties.
This fish recipe is very close to one that is native to the mediterranean people. I learned it from a friend of mine. It's healthy, it's sexy, it's snazzy, and for sure it is so yummy.
This is one of my favorite fish recipes. My Salmon Piccante is spicy, healthy, delicious, and super easy and quick to make. If you don't like salmon, substitute with mahi mahi, sword fish, or halibut.
1 lb salmon fillet
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup Pesto Sauce (the green one)
1/2 cup Hot Pepper Sauce
1/2 cup crushed walnuts
1. wash the salmon and place on an a baking tray
2. sprinkle the fillet with the salt
3. mix all the ingredients above in a medium size bowl till you get a consistent paste thick mixture
4. brush the the fish with the mixture above but don't overload it. It has to be nicely covered to a thickness of 1/8" (if you have any leftover sauce, make sure to seal it and freeze it, it should last for at least two months)
5. preheat the oven to 350 and let the fish cook for 30 minutes, and broil for 5 min
6. serve hot with a side of sweet potatoes if you like
Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, anti inflammatory, decreases the risk of brain problems, rich in vitamin D which lowers the risk of certain cancers, supports eye and cardiovascular health, prevents hair loss and helps grow healthy strong hair, contributes to a more youthful looking skin